Reliable Plumbing and Heating, serving Mid-Michigan area for 70 years!
Did you step into a cold shower this morning? Or, do you run out of hot water before you can even apply the shampoo? It’s smooth sailing in your household until one little thing happens and now the dishes are piling up and you are dying for a refreshing shower!
Call us and we will repair or replace your water heater to get you back to your life. We do everything from replacing existing baseboard radiation and boilers to whole house systems redesign. Our expert technicians have been doing this for 70 years and we take pride in our work!
Life with hydronic heating
Hydronic heating systems circulate hot water throughout your home using radiators, warming baseboards, and radiant tubing installed in your floors and ceilings.
Advantages of hydronic heating:
- Evenly distributes heat
- Heats both your home and water
- Minimizes movement of particles and allergens
- Offers customizable heating levels and zones
- Operates with zero noise
Heating with hydronics
Our experience in the “boiler business” spans 70 years! Some of our specialties include steam and hot water boilers, in-floor heating systems, snow melt systems, zoning applications, and residential and commercial remodeling.
- Steam and hot water boilers
- In-floor heating systems
- Snow melt systems
- Zoning applications
- Residential remodeling
- Commercial remodeling
Now that’s service!
Some of our hydronic system installation, repair, and replacement services include:
- Boiler replacements & servicing
- Converting steam to hot water systems
- Domestic hot water makers
- Heating breakdowns
- Heating services
- Installing high-efficiency boilers
- Multiple boiler designs
- Natural or LP gas
- New construction, remodeling, and additions
- Power flushing
- Preventive and Routine Maintenance
- Radiator relocation & replacements
- Replacing/repairing headers
- Steam boiler installations
- Wall-hung boilers
- Water leak repairs
- Winterization of hot water systems
- Zoning problems & service
Replace or repair?
Perhaps your hot water doesn’t get as hot as it used to. In fact, maybe it’s only luke warm, or even cold. Maybe your hydronics system is loud every time you use it. If you don’t want to wash the dishes or take a shower while the baby’s sleeping, you know there’s a problem!
Your hot water heater could have a broken part, sediment buildup, or something else could be the culprit. Our technicians will get to the bottom of it.
Replacing your water heater is probably the best option if:
- The tank leaks (Usually this cannot be repaired.)
- The water heater is more than 15 years old and has issues
- You want a water heater that keeps up with your family’s hot shower usage.
- You want to switch from electric to gas, or vice versa.
- You want an eco-friendly water heater (i.e. electric heat pump, condensing water heater, etc.)
Call us to set up an appointment to install one of our hydronics solutions in your home or commercial building today!
Contact us for all of your heating and cooling needs