Reliable Plumbing and Heating, serving Mid-Michigan area for 70 years!
Life with hydronic heating
Hydronic heating systems circulate hot water throughout your home using radiators, warming baseboards, and radiant tubing installed in your floors and ceilings.
Advantages of hydronic heating:
- Evenly distributes heat
- Heats both your home and water
- Minimizes movement of particles and allergens
- Offers customizable heating levels and zones
- Operates with zero noise
Heating with hydronics
Our experience in the “boiler business” spans 70 years! Some of our specialties include steam and hot water boilers, in-floor heating systems, snow melt systems, zoning applications, and residential and commercial remodeling.
- Steam and hot water boilers
- In-floor heating systems
- Snow melt systems
- Zoning applications
- Residential remodeling
- Commercial remodeling
Now that’s service!
- Boiler replacements & servicing
- Converting steam to hot water systems
- Domestic hot water makers
- Heating breakdowns
- Heating services
- Installing high-efficiency boilers
- Multiple boiler designs
- Natural or LP gas
- New construction, remodeling, and additions
- Power flushing
- Preventive and Routine Maintenance
- Radiator relocation & replacements
- Replacing/repairing headers
- Steam boiler installations
- Wall-hung boilers
- Water leak repairs
- Winterization of hot water systems
- Zoning problems & service
Replace or repair?
- The tank leaks (Usually this cannot be repaired.)
- The water heater is more than 15 years old and has issues
- You want a water heater that keeps up with your family’s hot shower usage.
- You want to switch from electric to gas, or vice versa.
- You want an eco-friendly water heater (i.e. electric heat pump, condensing water heater, etc.)
Call us to set up an appointment to install one of our hydronics solutions in your home or commercial building today!
Contact us for all of your heating and cooling needs